This is an exciting internship that will give you as an intern the opportunity to work closely with the research team and be exposed to projects for some of the world resounding media brands, including the BBC, YouTube and Channel 4 amongst others. It’s aiming to give the intern plethora experience across the media industry, in qualitative as well as quantitative research. It’s also an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in marketing research and in particular within the media industry.
· Demonstrate strong project management as well as good organizational skills
· Anticipate market issues and seek relevant intervention to get them resolved
· Experience in marketing strategy, segmentation
· Deliver campaign planning & execution to content production
· Ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic working environment.
· Good communication skills
· Vivacious and enthusiastic
· Strong interest in marketing as well as media research or market research
· Excellent writing skills.
· Have a very GCE result (equivalent), college or studying towards a bachelor
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button