Our client is looking to welcoming a social media talent who is into the fitness industry. They're a multi-award-winning club with a motivating environment and the trendiest place to be, They're making training more fun and addictive than ever before! They are looking for an individual with high standards, who can work extremely fast pace, meeting deadlines and understanding the fitness culture.
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal in English.
• Ideally, you will be active on several social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook, and you might even have your own blog.
• Hardworking, ambitious and has attention to detail.
• A confident writing styles.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate in your application an interest in Digital Marketing as a career.
• Desire to manage and schedule the company’s social media channels, including generation of content and campaign ideation.
• Blog writer, entries and contents relevant to the fitness’s industry.
• Knowledge acquirer on how to continuously steer the industry with leading trends and contents.
• Able to apply methods regarding new trends for the fitness and well-being industry.
• Have a desire to run an individual social media platform or campaign
• Background knowledge / understanding of digital marketing - Particularly Social Media Platforms, scheduling, social trends.
• A GCSE qualification level of education.
• Eloquent spoken English
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.