Our client is one of the world’s leading financial company. Their aim is to build trust in society and resolve relevant issues by providing decision makers with the information they can trust and give investors’ confidence. Their high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
Are you interested in Technology and wondering what a career in this business could involve? Getting the drive to experience the business world of technology before you final commit in to it? If yes, our client is the perfect fit for you to explore.
Technology is at the heart of all transformational changes that organisations go through. It has a big role to play when helping clients in the business and often drives the changing schedule. Our clients combine business and technical expertise in response to their clients' rapidly changing business and technical needs. If you're passionate about technology, you'll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in this field. You'll take part in this unique opportunity to spend time with their Technology team who'll reveal the innovative work they're doing to keep at the forefront of data, digital and cyber security for their clients at a global reach.
During your placement, you'll shadow members of their Technology team spanning across areas such as Technology Consulting, Data Analytics and Forensic Technology Solutions by:
- Attending meetings
- Working with external clients and internal teams
- Gaining exposure to the type of work they do
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- You'll need to be a first year or second year undergraduate university student
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- You'll need to have a Grade C in GCSE English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent).
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.