This is an exciting opportunity and introduction to the HR function in a fast paced and fun environment. The Intern will support a client group which includes employees working in Marketing, Sales, Finance, Innovation and Business Insights. The HR Intern will work closely with the HR Specialist and supports her with HR operations and projects.
The position will have exposure to different markets in the UK, Netherlands and other regions in Europe.
• HR Projects – creating a Google Site on HR Policies and Procedures, includes rolling out and communications
• Assist with creating innovative and exciting HR communication messages for staff on particular topics
• Assist HR Specialist with tasks and administration including on-boarding, benefits, compensation, employment documents, absence management and leaver process
• Identify employee engagement best practices and collaborate on action plans
• Other ad hoc tasks as required
Currently studying towards a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Studies or other related subjects.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Problem-solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.