Our client is on the lookout for a passionate and enthusiastic undergraduate for a social media internship. This is a 3 day per week, with the potential for successful interns to gain a full-time role. Our client looks for interns with a comprehensive range of skills whether they are analytical or creative, design or copy based. The social media internship will develop a skill set whilst also get introduced to a range of related skills and industry tools that will enhance their experience in the digital marketing sector.
• Help to manage and schedule the respective social media channels for our client, including generation of content and campaign ideation.
• Work on a variety of different projects in a range of industries, learning basic SEO and social media marketing strategies.
• Write blog entries relevant to the client’s industry on a semi-regular basis.
• Learn how to effectively navigate several industry leading tools and content management systems.
• Able to work in a research capacity for new trends and industry news.
• Open, honest, and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
• Strong organisational and analytical skills.
• The ability to understand and interpret data.
• An understanding of social media for business.
• Ability to write short and long-form content.
• An excellent understanding of the English language.
• Confident grasp of Microsoft Excel.
• A very good eye for detail.
• A natural problem solver, using your own initiative.
• You get a monthly payment that helps with finance while abroad £16,000 annual calculation
• One day free gym
• Every Monday morning free breakfast
• Boots Voucher at the end of the project
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.